Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to the world of pre-school and 1st grade art! As the mother of two young boys I am overwhelmed with adorable drawings, colorings, pictures and crafts of every sort. If I were to keep all of these things I would have closets full by time they entire high school! I hate to throw any of the cuteness out so I struggle with what to do with it. I try to display some of them for awhile and then stash them away until I have a big cleaning spree and end up purging most of them.

I have decided taking a picture and posting on this blog would be a good way to not only store them for a future 'walk back in time' but also a great way to show off to family and friends.

So without further ado.....

A recent picture that Trace brought home - him 'asleep' and little pieces of cloth stapled or glued on as his blanket. This is my current favorite
Some of Caige's November & December 2010 creations :
Trace's November / December 2010 :

No comments:

Post a Comment